Thursday, 26 March 2015
-
tonight I lost someone very impt to me. a very close friend. yes I admit it was my fault no one to blame but to only blame myself. why was I so stupid? I'm sorry to everyone around me who I've broken a promise to. I just couldn't take my chill. given a chance I would stop think about others and not myself. I admit I was being selfish. I admit I was being careless. I admit that I'm guilty and I'm sorry. just hope u all give me one more chance. I want people to stay and not go. those are the people I really hold closely to my heart. those are the people who stood by me at my worst. those are the people who pick me up when I fell. those are the ones I want to rmb. i know I was stupid. I know I was immature . this is the moment where I have learn my wake up call. and nothing else really matters now because of my stupid foolish act I lost a friendship. please just forgive me and I'll changed I promise I'll change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I forgive u
ReplyDelete